Jordanian Climate Change & Environmental Protection Society (JOCCEPS) was established in 2015 as a CSO governed by Jordan’s Law on Societies (No. 51 of 2008), National number: 2014051114621, under the responsibility of the Ministry of Environment.
JOCCEPS aspire to see more share of renewable energy in the global and local energy mix.
- Contributing to the global effort to combat Climate Change.
- Encouraging the use of renewable energy sources like solar and wind energy.
- Bringing together an unparalleled network of leaders from all sectors of society – governments, business and civil society – into a partnership that can transform Jordan’s energy sector.
- Spreading the awareness of sustainable management of environmental elements through skills and capacity building training programs.
- Mobilizing stakeholders around the best green practices and supporting the adoption of innovative green solutions.